Security and Privacy
1. What we collect and how we collect it
The personal information we collect about you depends on the dealings you have with us. Personal Information includes information about an individual who is reasonably identifiable. You generally have the option of interacting with us anonymously or using a pseudonym, however in some instances this may prevent us from being able to provide you with products and services, for an example where you place an order for products online.
The types of personal information we collect and use information depending on your interaction and transactions with us, including
General: What we collect
- Contact name and details
- Payment and transaction information including type, bank and credit card details etc
- Delivery address or collection details
- Your location details through your smart phone or device
- Certain departments may request sensitive information such as skin type in cosmetics or size details in intimate apparel, in order to provide you with products or services
- Details of your communications and interactions with us and our loyalty program
General: How we collect
When you attend a Petaz Australia store or when you use or visit the Petaz Australia website, social media platforms or App
Petaz Australia‘s online stores, social media platforms
Make a purchase or place an order
Setup a Petaz Australia Online account
Transact including making a non‐cash payment, or request a service where we collect Personal Information such as pre-orders, lay-by etc
Leave products for assessment or repair attend a Petaz Australia function or event create a gift registry or give registry with us enter a competition or complete a survey
Send us an enquiry or provide us with feedback
Participate in a promotion, competition, or survey
You are involved in an incident
Through motion detectors, sensors
When you join a mailing list
Post a review, rating or comment on our website or social media page, or other user generated content on one of our websites or Apps
Collection of personal information by third parties
We may also collect personal information from third parties including public sources, Information service providers, providers who administer Petaz Australia products and services such as payment cards and insurance and anyone authorised to act on your behalf.
Where you provide personal information to our approved third parties (such as Petaz Australia branded credit card provider), we may use this information to update and correct your details in your Petaz Australia account (including your Additional Cardholder).
You can help us keep your information up to date, by letting us know about changes to your details or by updating your account details by signing in.
2. Why we collect personal information
We collect your personal information to provide, administer, improve and personalise our products and services, and to support our business functions, including:
- to provide you with products and services including any associated loyalty program or credit card services
- to improve our service operations to enhance your customer experience
- to manage and work with our service providers to fulfil your request for products and services such as processing transactions and payments, delivering products and services, providing refunds and discounts to register and service your account, including your online account and Petaz Australia one account and keeping your information up‐to‐date, and verifying your identity.
- to communicate with you and perform research and statistical analysis, such as customer satisfaction and product and service improvement purposes, tailor products and promotional offers to you, usage behaviour and user experience for online and digital platforms to improve functionality and usability.
- This may include matching information we collect against other information held by third parties, partners and sellers that you have consented to share your information with (We may also use and disclose de-identified data for these purposes)
- to conduct investigative, fraud and loss prevention activities to protect Petaz Australia ’s interests including protection of our stores, staff, customers, suppliers and merchandise (including theft and fraud prevention)
- to respond to your query, feedback or concerns
- responding to and interacting with regulatory bodies and relevant government agencies
- general planning and administration, and as other required or permitted by law
- We may also collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for other purposes explained at the time of collection or which are required or authorised by or under law, and for which you have provided consent.
3.Complaints or Questions
Mail: PETAZ AUSTRALIA ,64C Gowrie Ave, Punchbowl , NSW 2196
Email: [email protected]
Hot line : +61484 86 68 86